Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Win Wednesday

It's hump day, which means that the week is half over. Kinda feeling crummy today, so I wanted to find something happy to write about. Tinkering and fixing problems is one of the big things I do to distract myself from my problems, so here it goes! Happy face time! :)



Actual units I won

Stock photo of the second unit

I got two arcade machines in an online auction, dad is picking it up this Friday. I've always wanted to build/restore one, maybe put a computer with some arcade emulators on it and make a really cool machine. Both of them are games that I don't really care about, so I plan on stripping them out, sanding/repainting them, and restoring them. I don't know when I'll get to this, with school being super busy, graduation fast approaching, and my last family trip (to Europe!) right after graduation. Hopefully I'll find a job soon and a place of my own to work on this project.

The weather's fine and I'm hoping to start feeling good about things soon. Can't get this song out of my head:


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment