Saturday, April 7, 2012

TGIFF

TGIFF!

Monday:
Learning of classmates getting job offers from places that said they would talk to me which turn around and ignore all forms of attempted communication from me really rubbed me the wrong way this week. Seriously, don't talk with me at a career fair for 20-30 minutes, show interest, take my resume, and tell me you're going to call in a week, and then ignore me when I check in two, three, four, five weeks later. At least tell me no, stop asking, we hate you, something. Then you give a classmate (who has a better GPA) an offer. That makes me feel so good about myself!

Tuesday:
I've been so stressed with school, senior design, and finding a job. In fact, so stressed/exhausted that I showed up an hour early to work...I was really confused for a bit. I guess I'll have a little extra in this next paycheck :P
Been helping Emily with her capstone project; I like burying my problems by helping others with theirs. Jim and myself like her project more than ours anyway, so we like helping out.


Wednesday:
One of those go to sleep at 1:00 AM and wake up at 6:00 AM days... Control Systems test. Don't think it went too bad, but something always seems to throw me off, so I'll see how that goes. Jaclyn's birthday! Fun times with friends, finally...a lot of work coming after the much needed break.

Thursday:
Easter break! Tons of work on my arcade project.

Friday:
More Easter break!




So I guess nothing much has changed:

  • I'm still looking for a job.
  • School sucks; want to graduate already
  • Even though I like to live in the present, not knowing a general direction for my future is freaking me out
At least it's Friday...

TGIFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment