Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIFF

TGIFF!

Monday: Got a "talk with us" from Timken call. Phone interview with HR on Wednesday. Senior design, although pretty much complete, decided to blow up on us. That was awesome. Paper due Wednesday, final presentation is next Monday. Then I'll really be done! :D

Tuesday: Two interview Tuesday! Woke up at 6 AM to go off to Cleveland for the day for two interviews. First was at Automation Services & Controls in Chagrin Falls. Nice little company, interesting work, certainly wouldn't mind working there. They work on designing and maintaining control systems (PLCs, motors, etc) for different local compainies. Not exactly glamorous or exciting, but not a bad place to be. Interview went pretty well, but I shouldn't expect to hear from them for another 2-3 weeks. Yuck. Second interview was at SBM Consulting in Uniontown. They pretty much do the design layout and planning of all of the electrical stuff in buildings (electrical outlets, lighting, fire alarms, etc...). They told me to "think about it and get back with them," and that they'd have a "powwow" after I got back with them to see what would happen. So...I guess I took that as a positive? Either way, both of these interviews went well, and I'm finally feeling up again about my prospects!

Wednesday: Phone interview with Timken HR went well. My resume/info is getting passed on to whatever hiring managers they have who are looking for new employees. I'll be seeing soon if they want to bring me in for an interview.

Thursday: Last day of undergrad labs. EVER! :D


Friday: Packing up the car with as much stuff as I can, heading home to get some stuff moved out before I get really busy. Going to see best friend Emily in her last ever golf tournament in Columbus (how convenient :P ) So excited to see her play. Golf, I know, right? Shows how much I value her as a friend haha!

TGIFF!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I'm glad you value me as a friend :P
    Golf is pretty epically boring.

    ReplyDelete