Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIFF

TGIFF!

I technically was asked last week, but since I just edited it in, I figured I'd mention it here again at the top. I was asked to be a groomsman in my very best friends' wedding.  So excited to be part of this wonderful ceremony, and really happy for Emily and Jim!

I got bored of/am too lazy to try to remember what happened on what day, being so busy at the end of the school year (I'm also typing this on a tablet in bed before I go to sleep), so I'll just go with a flowing style right now.

Got two job interviews! Both were set up on Thursday (imagine how exciting it was to get two in the same day when I've been ssrved for opportunities)  are scheduled for next Tuesday. So ready to go out there and take them by the horns! I'm super motivated to try and get one of these jos since they're pretty darn close to my best friends and some of my extended family.

Senior design is finally in its twilight! We got all of the circuiry done, combined, soldered together, and tested. All that's left is getting the ADC sampling done right (our computer engineering partner's area) and some calibration onnour end to get the proper readings. Complicated story made short, were 97% done with everything but the final paper and presenation. We had our poster presentation Wednesday; it's pretty much a nice dinner and a big-boy science fair. The presentation part went a lot better (easier) than I thought it was going to go.

In other life news, Im happy to really kniw who my good friends are. I'very been pretty bummed that I haven't been doing much with a lot of my newer friends lately - I know we'very all been busy, but I never have even been getting the chance to decline an invite to do anything, I just never get asked :( I guess I'll be gone in a little over three weeks, and out of their lives? I dunno, I try to keep in touch, but it's 99% of the time me checking in, and almost never the other way around. Juat had to vent thar one last time...

My Pittsburgh Penguins managed to stave off elimination from the playoffs! They've been really underperforming, but finaly woke up and acheived a 10-3 onWednesday, which is always good for the hockey soul!

Two interviews, senior design is practically over, and graduation is three weeks away! TGIFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment